For the third year in a row, as part of an independent survey, Sargento was voted as one of the top places to work in Southeastern Wisconsin. That's because, we hire good people and treat them like family.
And at Sargento you'll be in a highly visible position in a company big enough to be a national brand leader but small enough for you to feel at home and let you make an impact.
Our rewards include a competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package and generous 401(k) and profit sharing benefits. Sargento offers its employees work-life balance and a unique, values-based culture that makes us recognized as an area employer of choice.
Our Wisconsin location offers great lifestyle and recreational options and convenient access to major metropolitan areas.
1. Maintain and repair plant manufacturing equipment systems using mechanical and electrical knowledge;
2. Troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems and equipment by using blueprints, schematics, multimeter, ohmmeter, and voltmeter;
3. Document preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and other recordkeeping utilizing the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
Sargento is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1. High School diploma required;
2. Associate's Degree in Electromechanical Technology, Automated Manufacturing Systems or related maintenance degree preferred;
3. 5 or more years of related Maintenance experience preferred;
4. 2 or more years experience in Allen Bradley PLC and controls preferred;
5. Previous experience in food packaging and processing a plus;
6. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively work in a fast paced environment, have strong decision making skills and use good judgement;
7. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including the need for weekend overtime or temporary reassignment to a different shift.
Sargento Foods - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard