Maintain the Company’s Core Value.
- Time Delivery
- Quality Product (Zero Defects)
- Complete Orders
- Support compliance with plant EHS systems and programs.
This position is responsible for developing, leading and executing in the following
equipment in a timely fashion with high regard to production schedule
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair.
- Pneumatic troubleshooting and repair.
- Plumbing troubleshooting and repair.
- Installation for electric and pneumatic utilities.
- Equipment calibration.
- Federal and state regulation compliance.
- Carpentry, machine work, and welding.
- Repairing and maintaining Simonton utilities, facilities, and production
while minimizing equipment down time.
environment. (window manufacturing a plus)
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum one (1) year maintenance exp. Within a production
Simonton is an equal opporunity employer.
Simonton Windows produces ENERGY STAR® qualified replacement and new construction windows and doors, including a line of impact-resistant products. In the J.D. Power and Associates 2013 Windows and Patio Doors Satisfaction Study (SM), consumers nationwide rated Simonton Windows “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Doors, Four Years in a Row. Tied in 2013.”
Simonton was also ranked #1 in quality in the 2013, 2009, 2007, 2002 and 1998 Brand Use Studies sponsored by Builder magazine and has won three Best In Class Awards from Market Research Associates.
Founded in 1946, Simonton’s hallmark has been to deliver its made-to-order products in five days or less. Part of Fortune Brands Home and Security,Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), Simonton delivers windows and patio doors nationwide to key markets throughout the 48 continental United States and North America. Simonton is a Founding Sponsor of The Weather Museum, a Lifetime Founding Sponsor of the Lead Safe America Foundation and a supporter of Homes for Our Troops. For information, call (800) SIMONTON (1-800-746-6686) or visit www.simonton.com .
Simonton Windows received the highest numerical score among window and door manufacturers in a tie in the proprietary J.D. Power & Associates 2010-2013 Windows and Patio Doors Satisfaction Studies S m (Tied in 2013). 2013 study based on responses from more than 2,554 consumers measuring 11 brands and measures opinions of consumers who purchased new windows or patio doors in the previous 12 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January – February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Simonton Windows - 5 months ago