Respond to all Building Maintenance, Environmental and Safety System alarm conditions as noted or when notified by security. Complete preventive maintenance and work request tasks as assigned. Work with supervisor in developing thorough documentation. Monitor performance of all critical Facility Wafer Fab support systems, i.e. D.I. water system, waste treatment facility, HVAC, HVAC Controls, CDA and environmental systems. Repair/replace facility equipment and/or components as required. High degree of responsibility for decision making with regard to system failures is necessary. Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and troubleshoot electrical components and sub-systems.
Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
Please note: There will be a training period of 2-4 weeks which will occur during a day shift. Position will reside on the SA23 shift (nights) after initial training period.
•Must have Associates degree or equivalent two year technical degree or a high school degree with a minimum of 1 year experience working in a semiconductor facility. Previous experience in a facility maintenance role is desired
• Education or training in an applicable trade (ie. PLC diagnosis and troubleshooting, HVAC, DI water systems, Electrical schematics, Industrial pump repair, etc.) is preferred.
• Must possess excellent skills in problem solving, team work, and verbal and written communications.
• Manual dexterity required for detail work.
• Agility required to gain access to restricted work areas and general mobility necessary for access to all facility areas.
• Must be able to climb fixed and portable ladders.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Exposure to indoor and outdoor environments.
Skyworks Solutions - 15 months ago
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks supports...