Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will provide maintenance & repair duties to all Center locations including business offices, clinics, & client living quarters. General maintenance & repair to all Center facilities. Repairs to include: plumbing, light electrical, patching, painting, carpentry, roof repairs, landscape maintenance, furniture moving, general maintenance moving, and light cement work.
Requirements for this position include:
- 3 years of direct experience in general maintenance field.
- Able to lift 75 to 150 pounds.
- Good working knowledge of plumbing, painting, electrical, carpentry, landscape and general maintenance.
- Possess a basic set of tools.
- Possess a reliable vehicle to transport large bulky items and minimum 50/100 insurance coverage.
- Must possess current AZ drivers license with good driving record.