At Suncoast Hospice, we are looking for a Maintenance Technician who has general knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, and all facets of building maintenance.
Wednesday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday - Sunday 7:00am - 3:00pm
We offer a full range of benefits including: health, vision, dental, paid time off, mileage/tuition reimbursement, and peace of mind.
Join us in our mission.
Your Life. Our Life's Work.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Requires a valid drivers license and CDL upgrade, a safe driving record and a reliable, insured vehicle.
3. Maintenance experience, preferably 3-5 years in a health care setting.
4. Must demonstrate skills/abilities in the following areas:
* Ability to read and interpret construction documents
* Ability to write effective summaries and reports as required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Basic working knowledge of the trades including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and building construction methods.
* Ability to bend, stoop, crawl and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
5. Must reside in close proximity to primary Suncoast Hospice work location.
6. Must be willing and able to successfully complete computer literacy evaluation.
Applicants provisionally accepted for employment will be required to undergo a fitness for duty evaluation. The individual will be required to simulate the tasks that they would normally be expected to perform in their role. Those who qualify under ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) will be provided with reasonable accommodations to assist in the performance of the evaluated tasks.
EOE/AAP Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Suncoast Hospice - Empath Health
- 2 years ago - save job