The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintenance & repair of all equipment within the manufacturing operation working with minimal supervision. This position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance on manufacturing, packaging & supporting equipment. The Maintenance Technician must be able to effectively communicate and work closely with other departments within the organization.
- Strong understanding of product safety and good house-keeping and the vital role that maintenance personnel play in product safety and customer satisfaction.
- Must be capable of correctly troubleshooting and repairing all manufacturing and ancillary equipment.
- Determine the appropriate components and repair equipment to keep on hand which will result in limited production down time and unnecessary crisis management.
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance on all manufacturing and ancillary equipment.
- Complete and maintain all necessary documentation relating to PM program.
- Thorough knowledge of occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties including lock out tag out procedures.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Strong experience with solid mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong ability to install, repair, and maintain all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and other related components of all manufacturing & packaging equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Ability to effectively read and understand mechanical & electrical drawings, including floor plans.
- Good understanding with Programmable Logic Controller functions and strong ability with troubleshooting the controller and I/O devices associated with the controller.
- Strong familiarity with VFDs, Brushless DC and DC controller systems.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as a team player with co-workers and contractors.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate verbally and written English.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- A minimum of five years hands on maintenance experience in a fast paced manufacturing
or packaging environment.
- Technical Institution certification or degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s degree in Electrical/Electronic field, or two years certification in a related field preferred.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - 11 months ago
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® is a fast growing premium specialty retailer with over 900 locations in 28 countries around the world,...