Maintenance technicians will work independently and with other team members to perform preventative and routine maintenance tasks. They will troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed out of the Waterloo, WI facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following . Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate ability to read, understand, and explain electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and blueprints.
- Skilled in operation and installation of production machinery.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair a variety of machines and systems.
- Work with 120/240/480 single and three phase wiring.
- Ability to weld and be familiar with fabrication sheet metal skills and tools.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic controls.
- Experience with HVAC systems would be helpful
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Completing services request from internal customers (work orders)
- Ability to stand, lift, bend and stoop.
- Possess a valid WI Driver License and Forklift Operator Certified.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair.
- Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate.