It’s an exciting time to join US Farathane!
US Farathane is seeking an experienced Maintenance
Technician. This position will be responsible for
providing maintenance support to achieve optimal levels
of productivity, quality and safety to assure internal
and external customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain production equipment in optimal operating
- Perform and track preventative and predictive
- Assist assigned cell/area in trouble shooting and
- Assist cell/area Supervisor in training associates
in the proper use of equipment.
- Assure proper inventory levels of required
replacement parts for cell/area equipment.
- Follow all prescribed internal and manufacturer
- Assist the Process/Industrial Engineer in
implementing process improvement changes.
- Must be able to attain a hi-lo license.
About US Farathane:
US Farathane, a leading supplier to the automotive
industry for over three decades, designs and
manufactures highly engineered, plastic injection-molded
components. With new headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI,
we are a full service provider of value added design and
the highest quality solutions. We are built on a
foundation of service excellence offering our customers
world-class full service design, engineering,
manufacturing and quality control capabilities.
US Farathane utilizes a variety of custom and standard
materials in the following areas:
- Conventional Injection Molding
- Two-Shot Molding
- Insert Molding
- Automated Assembly Methods
- Conventional and Dual Durometer Extrusions
- Single and Multi Sheet Compression Molding
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and
benefits package including:
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers
exciting opportunities that will challenge your
abilities, expand your skills and reward your
contributions, we invite you to click “apply” and submit
your resume for immediate consideration. Please ensure
that your resume reflects a detailed account of your
skills as they relate to the requirements of this
position. We are looking for candidates with
progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
Salary requirements must be included.
Candidates for positions with US Farathane must be
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required
at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available
for this position.
US Farathane will not accept third party/unsolicited
resumes. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At US Farathane, we design and manufacture highly engineered plastic injection-molded components, make them available to you in a variety of...