• The Uniontown Hospital requires a high school diploma ore equivalent (GED) for the position.
• Trade school or equivalent building maintenance experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Ability to read blueprints, shop drawings, and equipment manuals.
• Six (6) months work experience and current knowledge in a commercial facility equipment maintenance including HVAC and electrical systems.
• Experience and relevant knowledge in operating and maintaining high pressure boilers.
• Experience in operating a building automation system.
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE :
• Experience in hospital facility equipment maintenance.
• HVAC/Ref Certification.