Vintage Realty Company is seeking to fill a full time hourly non-exempt Maintenance Technician position at Country Club Pointe Apartment Homes, a luxury apartment home community in Lake Charles, LA. Candidates must have at least 1 year of apartment experience and must have their own tools. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor. Weekend availability and call out time on a rotating basis is required. This position is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. Other duties include but are not limited to the following:
All candidates should have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record & automobile insurance. All candidates must be willing to complete a criminal background & drug screening process as successful completion is necessary before an employment offer can be granted. Interested applicants should submit a resume along with 3 work related references. Vintage Realty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Primarily responsible for apartment make ready process for vacant units.
- Completion of assigned work orders for repairs and improvements.
- Must have experience with appliance repairs, plumbing, electrical, some HVAC, carpentry, doors, locks, glass, sheetrock, etc.
- Property and vacant unit inspections.
- Assist cleaning up of the grounds as needed on a daily basis.
- Abide by OSHA standards.
- Be aware of Federal Fair Housing guidelines as taught by the employer.
- Complete the required training modules assigned by the company.
- Assists with keeping the parts and storage areas organized and secured.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks as required.
- Performs additional duties as requested and/or assigned.