Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm ; some weekends and holidays
As the Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for executing all phases of building repair; ie proficient in basic plumbing, basic electricity and carpentry. Maintains the Wesley Ridge campus and ensures facility is in good working order.
Other responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include but not limited to:
- Repairs all appliances as needed
- Preform safety inspections on facility and its equipment
- Accepts incoming deliveries and checks packing slips
- Estimates quality and quantity of materials for outstanding service request
- Move furniture and equipment to preform repairs
As a Maintenance Technician you must be proficient in: plumbing and reading diagrams; electrical and reading electrical schematics; carpentry; appliance repair; understanding of basic air conditioning.
You must also obtain the following:
EOE Drug Free Workplace
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years + experience in all phases of maintenance
- Valid Driver's license and meet requirements of Wesley Ridge's auto insurance
- Ability to understand English; written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Must be on call for emergencies when necessary or assigned
- Must be able to preform all physical demands associated with the position; lifting 100lbs, being on your feet for 90% of day, driving, pushing, pulling, etc.
- Must have a clear criminal background for working with the elderly
Wesley Glen Retirement Community - 30+ days ago