In a fast-paced production, team environment, the Maintenance Mechanic will maintain a safe environment-compliant with all company standards. The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of equipment in the production areas assigned.
- Maintain lines and machinery in production area.
- Preventative maintenance on machinery in area.
- Order parts needed to maintain the area.
- Complete preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Respond to repair requests in a timely manner.
- Strict adherence to all sanitation standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Basic computer operational skills.
- Certification of Completion from a trade school or degree in a Maintenance related field.
- Previous Industrial Maintenance Experience.
- Experience working with Automation, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.