The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance at the property in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure that the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives.
- Aiding the maintenance supervisor with general duties
- Able to respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours.
- Knowledge to be able to complete repairs on the following: appliances, doors, locks, windows, faucets, toilets, flooring and sheetrock repairs, and preventative maintenance tasks as assigned.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
- Experience in electrical, plumbing and HVAC
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard