Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, NC
Title of Position: Maintenance Technician, Service Technician 3
Primary responsibility is to perform maintenance trades functions in the community, including rental units, office buildings, residential areas and grounds.
- Proficient at 3 skill sets including HVAC. (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, flooring and appliances)
- Responds to service calls, com requirements and property management requirements.
- On-call emergency repairs and completes repairs as directed by immediate supervisor or other organization management representatives.
- Completes and submits all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
- Works cooperatively and conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times when in contact with consumers, staff, sub/contractors, monitors and the general public. Deals with customers and others in a diplomatic and positive manner.
- Demonstrates good verbal, written and listening communication skills as measured by accuracy, completeness and timeliness of work.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to the corporate/project policies, procedures and regulations.
- Attends workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings and trainings pertinent to the efficient dispatch of duties. Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Wears prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
- Requires HVAC certification with 2 years trade experience
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
- Must be computer literate .
- Must be proficient at 3 skill sets including: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, flooring or appliances with one being HVAC.
- Acceptable background check
- Must pass the pre – employment drug test
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass initial written and practical application test for hire
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. On-call duty when assigned. Position may include overtime and evening schedule.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 4 months ago