Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Title of Position: Maintenance Technician, Service Technician 3
Primary responsibility is to perform maintenance trades functions in the community, including rental units, office buildings, residential areas and grounds.
- Proficient at 3 skill sets including HVAC. (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, flooring and appliances)
- Responds to service calls, com requirements and property management requirements.
- On-call emergency repairs and completes repairs as directed by immediate supervisor or other organization management representatives.
- Completes and submits all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
- Works cooperatively and conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times when in contact with consumers, staff, sub/contractors, monitors and the general public. Deals with customers and others in a diplomatic and positive manner.
- Demonstrates good verbal, written and listening communication skills as measured by accuracy, completeness and timeliness of work.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to the corporate/project policies, procedures and regulations.
- Attends workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings and trainings pertinent to the efficient dispatch of duties. Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Wears prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Requires HVAC certification with 2 years trade experience
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
- Must be computer literate .
- Must be proficient at 3 skill sets including: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, flooring or appliances with one being HVAC.
- Acceptable background check
- Must pass the pre – employment drug test
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass initial written and practical application test for hire
Schedule : Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. On-call duty when assigned. On-call duty when assigned. Position may include overtime and evening schedule.
DRUG FREE WORK PLACE EOE
WinnResidential - 15 months ago