Position Summary: An apartment community is looking for its next Maintenance Technician. The perfect candidate will be highly organized, able to prioritize work orders and possess excellent turnover skills. Seeking an experienced, “hands on” Maintenance Technician that can achieve results working in a fast-paced environment at a property in Greenville, SC.
- Essential Functions:
- Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the total on-site maintenance of the Apartment Community to include:
- Timely and efficient response to resident service requests
- Prepares vacant apartments for occupancy, makes repairs and replacements as needed
- Perform preventive maintenance on apartments/buildings
- Physical condition of the property, including the condition of vacant units
- Upholding all Company policies and values especially in regards to customer service and the Winn Residents First program
- Awareness and adherence to the property budget
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
- Verifiable HVAC certification preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Must have knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service to include: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, locks and general maintenance
- Previous maintenance experience, prefer some prior apartment maintenance experience
- High School graduate or GED required; technical school preferred but not required.
- Possess qualities of a successful self-starter, organizer and planner
- Effective Communicator and listener
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 5 months ago