JOB SUMMARY: |
Candidate will be responsible for general day-to-day, as well as long-term maintenance and repair of the premises. Must be physically able to perform general maintenance work customarily performed on commercial properties and must be able to walk up and down stairs and climb ladders. Require to inspect the premises daily and report discrepancies to the Account Supervisor. May be required to perform certain work after-hours or on weekends due to inability to conduct repairs during normal business hours.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Air conditioning and exhaust systems
- Mechanical systems
- Electrical Systems
- Use of small hand tools and electrical powered tools
- General maintenance.
Responsibilities entail but are not limited to:
- Use step ladders and extension ladders
- Move boxes, crates and equipment as requested.
- Repair doors, locks, windows, hinges and catches
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment (excludes preventive maintenance of tenant HVAC systems)
- Assist with janitorial staff as necessary
- Maintains and update supply and equipment inventory
- Maintain a record of all repairs/services provided to tenants
- Change burnt out light bulbs and ballasts, including all exterior lights, parking lights, stairwell lights and common restroom lights.
- Regularly check and remove debris from rooftops and gutters of buildings.
- Monitor vendors from time to time as requested by Maintenance Supervisor and/or Shops Management.
- Remove weeds/debris from cracks in sidewalks.
- Record monthly water meter readings.
- Paint curbs and parking stalls striping as needed. Paint over graffiti as needed.
- Repair pot holes in parking lot as needed
- Set up and break down tables and chairs and assist for promotional events
- Provide access as needed for the Community Room
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 16 months ago