PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Under the supervision of the Plant Operations Director/Plant Operations Foreman, has primary responsibility for accomplishing minor corrective maintenance and minor additions and alterations to the Hospital Physical Plant and to a lesser extent to typical mechanical and electrical plant systems. Has primary responsibility is clean and maintain patient room AC/ Filters.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- High School Degree, General Education Degree or Vocational School graduate required
- One year experience preferred
- Demonstration of his/her ability to operate and maintain typical maintenance tools in accomplishing general utility maintenance is desirable in this job description.
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of hand and power tools.
- Basic understanding of building physical plant systems
Baptist Health Care - 13 months ago
Built in 1948, Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee, a 329-bed acute care full-service hospital, has become the premier facility for the...