Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
• Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
• Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floor.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
• Dusts furniture and equipment.
• Polishes metalwork.
• Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
• Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
• Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Replaces light bulbs.
• Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
High school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Bristol Farms - 20 months ago