To perform maintenance on the Hotel building and grounds and insure equipment is in proper working order.
- Perform general repairs on the facility and equipment, including repairing refrigerators, replacing electrical switches, painting walls and floors, laying bricks, installing tiles, clearing clogged drains, repairing plumbing, repairing heating and air conditioning equipment, and rewiring offices, etc.
- Install and maintain industrial machinery and equipment as well as physical structures.
- Grounds upkeep, including landscaping duties.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed policies and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to the strict confidentiality of all information.
- Participate as a team member with all other personnel in producing a smooth and efficient run
- operation that meets the highest standards of customer service.
- Respect and protect the confidential and privileged information of my employer beyond the term of
- my employment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: ability to communicate effectively with the general public; general knowledge of company specified computer operating software, ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, staff, co-workers and general public; pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people.
Education: High School education or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands: Requires prolonged sitting, stooping, standing or walking; mobility; eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity; able to lift up to 50 pounds; communicate with management and staff. Work is performed in the casino, an office environment and outside; staff contact required; tolerate varying conditions of noise levels, temperature, illumination and air quality.
Buffalo Run Casino & Resort - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard