Operates as a security personel during Catapult Learning program hours in a public school building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets customers at front entrance
- Responds to emergency situations when they occur
- Keeps an entry log of all visitors to the building during program hours
- Maintains unwanted visitors/guests from entering classrooms in the building
- Checks any identification forms of all customers entering building
High school diploma or generaleducation degree (GED) and one year of experience in security; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Lifting, walking, and climbing stairs. Most programs are on school property.