The Maintenance Worker will perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on Distribution Center building. Assists in various maintenance and warehouse department functions and tasks and assists the Warehouse Worker/Maintenance in the performance of various duties. Performs variety of skilled duties in one or more of the building trades, such as painting, carpentry, minor electrical, or other recognized crafts for the purpose of maintaining, repairing the building.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior.
- Assists and performs semiskilled tasks of a general nature in connection with maintenance, repair and construction tasks in the upkeep of the Distribution Center building.
- Assists and performs with installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, and mechanics.
- Assists and performs functions in the construction, installation and maintenance of roofs, furniture, fences, cabinets, shelving, marker boards/chalkboards, tack boards and a variety of other structures and items.
- Performs warehouse duties in connection with receiving, storage and distribution of materials as follows: Receives warehouse goods and materials and checks them against purchase orders and delivery documentation to ensure correctness of merchandise and proper condition.
- Maintains warehouse and shelving in clean and orderly conditions.
- Inspect properties and communicate with management regarding proper grounds keeping and general cleanup and maintenance.
- Perform general grounds keeping on a daily basis; inspect outside of Distribution Center areas, insure disposal areas are kept clean and in a safe condition.
- Prepares and paints walls and woodwork or performs other types of refinish; installs or repairs carpet; performs custodial duties as required.
- Maintains accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules, and MSDS sheets.
- May perform weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards.
Charming Charlie - 12 months ago
It’s time for a FABULOUS career! charming charlie, the award-winning fashion accessories retailer, is the one-of-a-kind...