The Maintenance Worker is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of parish buildings and the grounds of Church of the Annunciation in Rosedale, Maryland. This is a part-time non-benefit eligible position.
- Assists with general and preventative maintenance tasks, such as minor plumbing repairs, changing filters, painting, etc.
- Performs janitorial duties, such as, mopping and buffing floors, vacuuming carpets, emptying trash recepticles, sanitizing bathrooms, etc.
- Performs groundskeeping duties, such as removing snow and/or debris from the property, landscaping and lawn maintenance, etc.
- Maintains maintenance supplies and replenishes supplies as needed.
- Performs tasks to prepare for events, such as setting up and removing tables, chairs, signs, etc. as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience performing basic plumbing, mechanical, electrical and carpentry tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs independently and operate machinery such as floor buffers, snowblowers, etc.
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must have basic knowledge of appliances and systems in order to secure contractors for repairs and maintenance.
The Archdiocese of Baltimore - 21 months ago
We offer Greek language classes for students from pre-school to adult. We provide a warm, safe and educationally rich environment to our...