Performs a variety of general repair and maintenance duties for the Department of Streets and Stormwater.
Example of Duties:
- Installation of traffic control devices, i.e., street signs, stop signs, etc.
- Paints and stripes roadways.
- Assist the heavy equipment operators in digging existing ditches, ability to work with various machines, and general labor work.
- Repairs the sidewalks, inlets, gutters, curbs, and some parts of concrete streets.
- Cleans job sites and debris that have been dumped throughout the City. Maintains building and yards.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Valid Texas State driver's license required.
- Skills in working with hands and working with other employees.
- Skills in equipment, ground, and building maintenance.
- Knowledge of safety regulations, small engines, and light machinery.
- Knowledge of maintaining vehicles, equipment, and hand tools.
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently.
City of League City, TX - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard