This position is responsible for performing various skilled and semi-skilled duties in the repair and maintenance of buildings, equipment, machinery, and grounds.
- Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site.
- Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on heating and air conditioning system.
- Perform routine carpentry work in the repair and maintenance of buildings, offices, etc.
- Replace worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment, such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower.
- Operate snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
- Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site.
- Ensure all equipment is working correctly and under standards for recon department.
- Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., moving furniture, unloading and storing supplies, etc.
- May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of maintenance experience required.
- Skill and knowledge to perform light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC repairs required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Good communication and organizational skills required.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions, moving mechanical parts hazard, electric shock hazard, and toxic or caustic chemicals. Moderate noise level.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
With more than 20,000 employees in operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom. Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace. Please submit your resume to: http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/
Please submit resume before:
Cox Enterprises - 8 months ago
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with 6.2 million total residential and commercial...