Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC.
with over 4,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we…
in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer
towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability
to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC.
is currently looking for a candidate with experience in maintenance for our Milwaukee parking operations.
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude
- Light & Medium duty maintenance work including but not limited to:
- Pressure Washing
- Power Sweeping
- Snow removal & Plowing
- Basic Repair
- General cleaning, trash pick-up and portering
- Parking equipment repair
- Operation of the following tools and machinery:
- General tools
- Pressure Washer
- Other items as needed
- Ensure that all safety standards are maintained
- Report concerns, problems, and questions to a member of the Milwaukee Management Team.
- Adhere to all client specific policies and procedures as well as Impark’s Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
- Maintains open lines of communication with the lot supervisor or manager
- Starts each shift in full uniform and while on duty, looks professional and well groomed at all times
- Complete all Impark paperwork/documents accurately and neatly.
- Other duties as assigned
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
- 1 year general maintenance experience
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Able to lift at least 80 pounds
- Able to run, walk and stand on feet for long periods of time
- Able to move up and down stairs and steep ramps frequently
- High School Diploma or GED
Imperial Parking (U.S.) LLC. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Impark - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Impark is one of North America's largest parking management providers, operating over 2,000 parking facilities in major cities across Canada...