Position Summary :
The Facilities Worker cleans and maintains supplies in bathrooms, kitchens, and front desk areas along with keeping up the maintenance of all sites.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Observes areas of responsibilities, and keeps track of areas in need of cleaning.
- Cleans areas that require cleaning when appropriate.
- Informs Facilities Manager of any maintenance concerns.
- Cleans and organizes front desk areas.
- Cleans out refrigerators on a weekly basis.
- Maintain restrooms throughout hours of work.
- Sweeps front entrance area daily
- Assists with any maintenance projects as needed such as HVAC, electrical, painting, plumbing, stripping, waxing and buffing of floors.
Education and/or Experience – 1-3 years of related experience required. High School Diploma preferred. Must have excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to multi-task. Should have knowledge of workplace safety procedures and OSHA. Bilingual in Spanish and English strongly preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mary's Center is a federally qualified health center that served over 35,000 men, women and children in 2013. We provide comprehensive...