Metals USA, Inc. – has an immediate career opportunity for a Maintenance Worker in Germantown, WI.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintenance and preventative maintenance of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems and controls
- Designs electronic, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems and controls
- Fabrication of new machine parts, and fabrication and design of machine modification
- Installation of new and moving of existing machinery
- Assists in specifications for new equipment
- Assists with inventory control of parts and ordering of replacement parts
- Work with outside contractors that are installing and/or repairing equipment
- Maintenance of HVAC systems
- Assure all OSHA regulations are followed and logs kept showing compliance.
- Five years or more maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, or one to three years of electrical or mechanical trades training
- Must be able to read and troubleshoot from ladder diagrams
- Must be able to read and use blueprints and wiring diagrams
- Must have working knowledge of electrical systems and machine controls, as well as hydraulic and pneumatic systems and machine controls
- Must have an understanding of basic electronics
- Proficiency in welding required (arc, gas, mig and tig)
- Must have PC skills
Great Compensation and Benefits Package
Equal Employer Opportunity
Metals USA - 12 months ago
Metals USA is a leading provider of value-added metal processing and inventory management services. In 2009, Metals USA sold over 912,000...