Responsible for general building maintenance and equipment repair for Corporate and California sites, mail and supply delivery to and from Corporate & SMO’s, SMO equipment maintenance & repair.
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for routine repair & maintenance of equipment & company facilities.
- Completes work orders as requested.
- Packing supplies for delivery to SMO
- Responsible for warehouse safety & maintenance, cleanliness, assist with relocations and set up of new sites, fleet vehicle cleanliness.
- Understanding of modular furniture configuration
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
- Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online. Be sure to let us know you are a current employee by selecting “Molina Employee (current) in the source section of the online application.
- 2-3 years in basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Good driving record
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...