Responsible for general building maintenance and equipment repair for Corporate and California sites, mail and supply delivery to and from Corporate & SMO’s, SMO equipment maintenance & repair.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for routine repair & maintenance of equipment & company facilities.
• Completes work orders as requested.
• Packing supplies for delivery to SMO
• Responsible for warehouse safety & maintenance, cleanliness, assist with relocations and set up of new sites, fleet vehicle cleanliness.
• Understanding of modular furniture configuration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years in basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Good driving record
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...