PPG: BRINGING INNOVATION TO THE SURFACE. PPG Industries' vision is to continue to be the world's leading coatings and specialty products company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in more than 60 countries around the world. Sales in 2011 were $14.9 billion. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: PPG).
For more information, visit www.ppg.com .
currently seeking a Maintenance Worker at our Reno, NV facility. This position includes working in a coatings plant performing various jobs to support the production of coatings products. This is a 2 nd shift (4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.) position.
· Perform routine and emergency repairs on plant processing equipment
· Complete plant work orders and work requests submitted by production and administrative personnel
· Support the overall facility maintenance as needed including general building and general grounds maintenance
· Perform diagnostic troubleshooting of machines and equipment used in an industrial high volume batch mixing and automated filling process
· Salary is based on experience but will be at a minimum of $20 per hour along with immediate benefits
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
( www.jobsppg.com )
When asked to pick a location….choose NV - RENO
When asked to pick a position….choose MAINTENANCE
Applications and phone calls will not be accepted at the Reno Plant.
Only a limited number of applications will be accepted.
· 2 years of general industrial mechanical maintenance experience
· Experience in basic industrial electrical systems and control systems
· Ability to communicate with internal customers to ensure high level of service satisfaction
· Ability to read, interpret, and understand technical literature/manuals
· Ability to work safely in environments that involve elevated work, machine lock out and other risk prevention best practices
· Mechanical and technical aptitude
· Must be able to work 1 st or 2 nd shift and overtime, including some weekends
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Authorized to work permanently in the United States
· Able to lift 50 pounds
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of responses that we receive, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others.
PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) is a global supplier of protective and decorative coatings. The Company operates in six segments: Performance...