Responsible for: overall preventative and routine maintenance of buildings and equipment on Layer facility. Monitor computer for all house vitals. Unload trucks. Maintain upkeep and operation of generator. Snow removal. Answer alarms. This is an on call position that includes the ability to respond to the Layer Site within 30 minutes. This position qualifies for the $1600 sign-on bonus program and starts @ $13.50 an hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall maintenance of layer facility, repairs and job may require after hours work
- Responsible for overall care of birds
- Monitor computer for all house vitals (water, air, feed)
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment
- Husbandry Skills-Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building
- Mechanical, electrical, metal working and plumbing knowledge