Savio is looking for an experienced Maintenance worker for our campuses in Colorado.
Primary Function/objective: Responsible for the overall repair and maintenance of the buildings, equipment, grounds and vehicles.
- Visually check entrances, electrical, fire alarm systems on a daily basis.
- Ensure safety of residents, staff and visitors.
- Maintain building standards, both exterior and interior state to a high standard.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing all equipment;
- Inspect boiler and water heater; complete 90 day oil pumps on boiler;
- Maintain organized equipment and work area;
- Sprinkler system seasonal maintenance.
- Responsible for overall appearance and status of grounds, including, but not limited to:
- Snow removal, watering, landscaping; and
- Three times a week – cleanup of grounds.
- Maintain Savio vehicles to operational condition, and visually inspect on a weekly basis.
- May have short term interaction with at-risk adolscents ;
- Ensure safety and maintain professional boundaries with at-risk adolescents;
- Cover for cleaning worker as needed
Knowledge of HVAC, Boilers, electronic systems (Fire, Keyless entry) a plus;
knowledge of sprinkler systems and repair,
21 years or older;
Good driving record;
home or cellular phone.
Savio offers a fun and challenging work environment, an opportunity to practice leading-edge treatment modalities, competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including:
·8 Paid Holidays
·Medical and Dental Insurance
·Paid Sick and Vacation Time after six months
Applicants must be able to successfully pass a full criminal background check and drug screen and have a current valid driver's license with a good motor vehicle record.
Savio is an equal opportunity employer. Savio conducts a full background and drug screen for new employees.
Savio - 13 months ago