The Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintaining the facility in a functional, presentable, and safe condition.
- Maintain program facility in a safe, functional and presentable manner.
- Assist in preforming general repair/maintenance to include, but not limited to electrical, building, plumbing, landscaping, painting, carpentary, and basic remodeling.
- Ensure all maintenance equipment and supplies are accounted for at all times.
- Assist in maintaining inventory and security of all maintenance equipment and supplies related to the facility and grounds.
- Respond to all work orders in a timely manner.
- Request maintenance supplies and equipment as needed from maintenace supervisor or designee.
- A combination of one of the following:
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience in maintenance work.
- Formal maintenance training.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems, basic construction knowledge and skills.
- Cleared Tuberculosis test results.
- Cleared background check from appropriate entity.
- Cleared drug test results (Texas programs only).
Southwest Key Programs - 12 months ago