The Rehabilitation Center of Omaha, LLC, a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in their quality of life, then think of us -- and in the process, you’ll make a real difference in your life as well. We currently have an immediate career opportunity available for a Maintenance Supervisor.
The Maintenance Worker will be responsible for a variety of activities in maintenance and grounds of the facility by performing the following duties.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with repairs in the Facility.
- Maintain excellent standards of neatness and cleanliness in the facility.
- Ensure room readiness for new residents moving in. Coordinate cleaning with Housekeeping department.
- Interact professionally with other staff, visitors and family members.
- Comply with company policies, standards and licensing rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
At The Rehabilitation Center of Omaha, LLC, we recognize people as our most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer our employees a competitive benefits and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- High School diploma; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled Healthcare - 20 months ago