Responsible for maintaining all aspects of the physical plant. Conducting under supervisor direction, preventive maintenance, routine servicing, seasonal repairs and changes, building equipment and plumbing repairs.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Performs general maintenance duties, such as: fixing wall covers, floor covers and some furniture and fixtures; light plumbing work, minor electrical repair and appliance repairs.
2. Performs painting and refurbishing projects, as directed by supervisor.
3. Performs routine preventive maintenance, as directed by supervisor.
4. Performs minor building and equipment repairs.
5. Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by supervisor.
1. Does routine maintenance on all vehicles when assigned.
2. Maintains all tools, equipment and supplies in proper condition.
3. WHEN QUALIFIED, assists the Director of Facilities and/or performs work on the heating and air conditioning systems, domestic water systems, refrigeration systems, pumps, motors, fans, electrical systems and emergency generators.
4. Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
5. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
3 Openings Available:
1. General Maintenance skills + Plumbing/Electrical/Painting and HVAC is a plus
2. General Maintenance skills + Plumbing/Electrical/Painting and Low Voltage is a must (HVAC is a plus)
Job Availability Status:
University Village Thousand Oaks, the continuing care retirement community in Thousand Oaks, is now offering a solution to the dilemma: the...