Employee is under the supervision of the Education Director. This position will perform maintenance duties, such as carpentry, Plumbing and electrical repairs fro all Head Start Centers.
Examples of Duties:
* Responsible for the upkeep maintenance in all Head Start centers.
* Responsible to receive centers work order from immediate supervisor.
* Assist in making estimates for supplies/materials as needed for center repairs.
* Must be able to work after hours during emergency situations.
* Will perform other related duties as needed.
* Must have experience in Maintenance work (carpentry, plumbing and electrical).
* Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable.
* Must be bilingual (English and Spanish).