Ensures that facilities are kept in good repair and working order.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- May serve as electrician in repairing minor electrical malfunctions and installing new equipment.
- May work as a plumber in assembling, installing and repairing pipes, fitting and fixtures of heating, water and sewer systems, and in opening clogged drains.
- May act as a carpenter in the alteration, repair and maintenance of buildings, floors, roofs, stairways, partitions, doors, windows, screens, scaffolding forms, wood fixtures and furniture.
- May operate handsaw, planer, joiner, shaper, table saw, wood lathe, drill press, sanding machine, router and electric drill.
- Maintains good condition of tool and machinery and uses all tools carefully and as instructed.
- All other reasonable duties as assigned.
Requirements for performing Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 3-5 years broad experience in maintenance work.
- Demonstrated ability to work with hands and to work in mechanically orientated situations;
- Working knowledge and physical ability to do commercial plumbing, electrical, and construction work;
- Ability to do heaving lifting up to 50lbs;
- Ability to read, write and follow detailed written instructions;
- Intermediate computer skills required, including the ability to use Smart Phone technology to search the internet, communicate via email and text messages, and take/send photos as needed;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle daily maintenance assignments with detail, accuracy, and efficiency is required.
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, stand, walk, climb, kneel, reach above shoulder level, squat, crawl, push/pull, use finger movements, handle objects (manual dexterity), and/or carry/lift heavy loads of 50lbs+. On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze. On the job the employee may be exposed to market changes in temperature and/or humidity, exposed to dust/fumes, drive motorized equipment, work around moving machinery and in confined quarters.
West Suburban Bank - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -