The Colcord Hotel in Downtown Oklahoma City, is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Worker. Must have a well rounded experience in plumbing, electrical, painting and HVAC.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
- Provide timely and professional manpower assistance and backup to the Hotel.
- Accountable for materials used and ordering of items needed for job. Completion of inventory replacement per established Company procedure.
- Does non-related job tasks as necessary.
- Performs basic repair and maintenance of facilities, guest rooms and public spaces.
- Performs lifting, shoveling, clean-up work, snow and ice removal, painting, and assist in general maintenance work.
- Operation/use of pick-up, snow blower, small power tools, shovels, rakes and other maintenance tools.
- Comply with all current related safety and health requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to read, understand and comply with all current Company policies and procedures.
- Must possess physical stamina and condition to withstand heavy labor related work in an outside environment.
- Must be capable of lifting objects weighing up to 70 pounds with reasonable accommodations provided.
- Ability to work without supervision and maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to work a varied shift including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in plumbing, carpentry, and electrical preferred.
William & Associates Hospitality - 10 months ago