MACHINE MAINTENANCE/BUILDING MAINTENANCE FOR MANUFACTRUING SETTING
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes any defective parts by dismantling devices; using hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts-mechanically inclined.
- Maintains building climate by installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning equipment.
- Maintains lighting by installing and repairing wiring and fixtures.
- Secures building and occupants by maintaining alarm and fire protection devices.
- Painting exterior and interior of building when necessary
Must be mechanically inclined
Must have at least 2 years’ experience with building or machine maintenance
Will be required to submit to drug screening
Must be open to learn new skills
Position is day shift and pays $12/hr
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...