- R e pairs and mainta i ns packaging , support and facility equipment in an industrial facility to ensure production standards are met with high quality
and safe operations.
- Troubleshoot s equipment problems and perform s immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul s existing equipment and install s new equipment.
- R e build s and fabricate s machine components and sub-assemblies .
- Safely diagnoses and repairs electrical equipment operating at up to 480 volts.
- Generate s parts request s to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate s and complete s work orders as assigned.
- Adjust s and calibrates wide variety of control
instruments, scales and other electronic devices .
- Performs lubrication services.
- Set s up and operate s shop equipment to make and repair parts.
Required Education Must have a high school dipolma or GED.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in trouble shooting, repairi ng and servicing
industrial equipment in a production environment.
- Must have electrical and mechanical training and experience.
- Must have experience in all of the following: Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics, Pumps, Gears & Motors.
- Must be able to work overtime , weekends and any shift in a 3 shift , 24/7 facility as necessary.
- Experience with packaging equipment is a plus.
- PLC Experience a plus