Maintenance Tech Position Summary:
Responsible for the repair of machinery and the fabrication of basic components, conducting preventative maintenance inspections of production machinery, and simple building and plumbing repairs.
Position Requirements: Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Certification/Licenses: Valid Driver’s License Experience: Minimum 2 years in production setting
Equipment: Must have own tools
Special Skill Requirements: Must possess excellent verbal/written communication skills, be self-motivated and have excellent organization skills. Must be detail-oriented and have ability to problem solve and multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform inspections and repairs on production machinery
2. Perform basic levels of mechanical, electrical, electronic, and pneumatic repairs.
3. Responsible for communicating with team leaders regarding down time for machines and repair options
4. TIG weld, drill and machine parts for fabrication
5. Perform basic plumbing, electrical and pneumatic tasks
6. Trouble shoot electrical AC and DC
7. All other duties as assigned by management.
1. Must be able to live/carry 100lbs plus
2. Bending, twisting, and squatting around machinery
3. Standing for long periods of time
4. Work in heat and cold
5. Reaching, grasping, pinching