Immediateopenings for experienced industrial maintenance techniciansin Turkey, NC (near Clinton, NC) at Allen Canning. The Maintenance Technicians will beresponsible for troubleshooting control panels and automated control systems.1st and 2nd shifts are available. Great opportunity!!!
Duties and responsibilities for Industrial Maintenance Mechanics include butare not limited to :
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors and programmable controllers.
- Test malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers, such as to diagnose malfunction.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus and replaces damaged parts.
- Replaces faulty components of machine such as relays, switches, motors and positions sensing devices
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Other duties that are assigned by management.
Competitive pay and great benefits!
- Intermediate-level maintenance employee responsible for general mechanical duties as assigned. Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in industrial establishment.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Complies with company safety rules and policies, OSHA regulations, food safety and food security regulations, GMPs, etc.
CareerBuilder - 5 months ago