Neopost has an immediate opening in the Columbus area for a Major Account Executive. The Major Account Executive will have an assigned account base and focused on penetrating, developing and maintaining a relationship with 150 – 200 assigned customers and prospects. As a Major Account Manager you will enjoy a highly competitive salary and commission plan, full benefit plan, matching 401k program, benefits plan, car allowance and training program. Neopost also provides excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth..
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Two year minimum, successful experience selling to similar customer base (Major or National accounts)
• History of success selling multi location, solutions based products and services
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• Requires effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation) with internal and external customers.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel and CRM systems.
• Strong contract database administration experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple activities and short turn-around times
• Effectively interact with “C-Suite” level and “influencers” of the organization
Neopost ranks number one in Europe and number two worldwide in mail processing and logistics systems.
• More than 5,500 staff in 13 countries (Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, UK, USA)
• More than a million customers
• Products sold in more than 90 countries around the world
• Revenues in excess of 1.3 billion.
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these behaviors:
o Accountability, personal accountability and a proactive approach.
o Adaptability and flexibility
o Strong communication skills/sincerity/candor
o A customer service orientation
o A team orientation and desire to partner and collaborate within one’s team and cross functionally.
o Ability to form strong working relationships with a diverse groups of people
For more information about Neopost, visit our website at www.neopost.com.
For consideration, please submit your resume on line
Neopost is an equal opportunity employer.
Neopost USA - 2 years ago