Neopost USA has an immediate opening in the Salt Lake City area for a Major Account Executive. The Major Account Executive will have an assigned account base and focused on penetrating, developing and maintaining a relationship with 150 – 200 assigned customers and prospects. As a Major Account Manager you will enjoy a highly competitive salary and commission plan, full benefit plan, matching 401k program, benefits plan, car allowance and training program. Neopost also provides excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Two year minimum, successful experience selling to similar customer base (Major or National accounts)
• History of success selling multi location, solutions based products and services
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• Requires effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation) with internal and external customers.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel and CRM systems.
• Strong contract database administration experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple activities and short turn-around times
• Effectively interact with “C-Suite” level and “influencers” of the organization
Neopost USA facilitates the flow of documentation – letter, parcel and electronic – for small and medium businesses anytime, anywhere. Neopost USA is renowned for its technologically advanced mailing, folding/inserting, addressing, logistics management, traceability and shipping solutions offered throughout the United States via dealers and direct-sales channels. The company also offers a full range of services, including consultancy, maintenance and financing solutions. For complete information, visit www.neopostinc.com.
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these behaviors:
o Accountability, personal accountability and a proactive approach.
o Adaptability and flexibility
o Strong communication skills/sincerity/candor
o A customer service orientation
o A team orientation and desire to partner and collaborate within one’s team and cross functionally.
o Ability to form strong working relationships with a diverse groups of people
For more information about Neopost, visit our website at www.neopost.com.
For consideration, please submit your resume on line
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Neopost USA - 21 months ago