Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team. In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales into Major Financial accounts. Create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in Major Financial accounts and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
Responsibilities: *Generating Major Financial business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
Required Skills: *Proven ability to sell solutions to Major Financial customers.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline
Education: *Degree or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals in the Financial vertical
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- 8+ years experience selling to Major Financial Accounts in the Region
- 2+ years exp selling enterprise network security products and services
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.