MakerBot is looking for someone to help us develop major accounts and run the Major Accounts team. You will be expected to find and develop leads, and work with the Inside Sales Team to pursue organizations in various vertical markets. This includes the sale of 3D printers and consumables. You will report to the Vice President of Sales, and interact with Inside Sales, Order Administration, Production, Marketing and other functional areas to carry out your mission. You will be using SalesForce and support our continued tremendous growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Major Account sales at MakerBot
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of users, prospects and internal players
- Prefer experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
- 3-5+ years experience with sales of B2C/B2B technology products, preferably large and national accounts
- 1-2 years experience managing sales reps
- Proven track record of Major Account sales success
- Solid technical bent, able to knowledgably discuss and use our products
- BA required
- Familiarity with 3D printing, 3D software or MakerBot
- You're a maker, having built something out of nothing.
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based MakerBot® has grown to be a global leader in desktop 3D printing. We make things that make things! The first generation MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer was named “Best Emerging Tech” at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The company's brand new flagship retail store is located in the NoHo district of Manhattan. At MakerBot's Thingiverse website, MakerBot owners can access and contribute to more than 28,000 projects, models, and things. The company has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Wired, Forbes, The Colbert Report, Fast Company, Rolling Stone and many others. Check out some recent coverage: http://www.makerbot.com/press-coverage/
Makerbot Industries - 2 years ago
What’s it like to work at MakerBot?
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, creative environment where innovation and hard...