The Major Account Representative will sell business multifunctional and software related solutions to identified major accounts and meets or exceeds both the company and personal quota and income requirements.
- Meets or exceeds sales revenue and profit quotas.
- Sells hardware, software and service solutions based on PTGs technology focus.
- Builds long-term relationships with larger customers, constantly seeks new sales opportunities including cross-selling opportunities.
- Completes quarterly reviews with all customers.
- Maintains current customer relationships through visits, calls, the quarterly reviews and internal/external functions.
- Provides quality and timely customer service in addressing all issues and questions.
- Presents ideas clearly and concisely, targeting presentations to the specific needs of the client.
- Assists in department and company growth by serving on internal committees as requested.
- Attends all sales related meetings, including weekly departmental and one-on-ones.
- Attends planning and strategy sessions, as requested, with management.
- Develops and submits an annual business plan including revenue and profit goals, targeted accounts and marketing strategies. Maintains accountability to plan.
- Participates and completes all vendor and internal training required. Achieves competency certification for all products
GENERAL SALES BEHAVIORS
- May participate in proposal parties, sales team blitzes, trade shows, or other events.
- May be asked to mentor new commercial reps.
- Maintains positive attitude.
- Maintains or exceeds activity benchmarks.
- Is accountable for own actions.
- Demonstrates the highest level of ethical behavior at all times.
- Determines and customizes solutions to meet a prospects wants and needs.
- Becomes a product expert.
- Understands how to overcome objections.
- Creates a sense of urgency for all deals.
- Is supportive of co-workers and new hires within the division.
- Establishes effective working relationships with other sales divisions and back office departments.
- Maintains professional image at all times.
- Demonstrated success at business-to-business sales and demonstrated ability to work successfully with large customer accounts
- Ability and willingness to follow all aspects of ESIs sales process
- Demonstrated history of providing great customer service
- Ability to develop an in depth understanding of each customers needs and to propose appropriate solutions and options
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Willingness to work additional hours (beyond 8 to 5) on a regular basis in order to respond quickly to customer needs, complete paperwork, and succeed at sales
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid drivers license and vehicle insurance at or above Global Imaging requirements
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Strongly prefer copier industry experience
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider of customized technology solutions for business. The...