Major Account Representative
To work as a sales partner with Territory Sales Manager(s) to achieve sales and margin goals as outlined by the published company Sales and Margin Plan for assigned territory(s). Manage accounts daily by completing tasks including but not limited to: order entry, pricing, returns, dispute resolution, billing questions, invoice corrections, shipment tracking and all other duties as assigned.
- Investigates and resolves a variety of problems around order entry, pricing, billing, shipping, etc .
- Responsible for order entries and returns.
- Conducts proactive outbound calls to sell and promote new initiatives, products and promotions.
- Inputs and authorizes pricing deviations
- Analyzes and creates reports.
- Investigates backorders, promotions, etc.
- Participates with TSM on strategy.
- Attends LBT meetings and provides advice toward alignment with district strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands and demonstrates United Stationers’ Core Values.
- Strong follow up skills to ensure timely resolution in meeting customer needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with Territory Sales Manager (TSM).
- Demonstrated knowledge of company products preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong time management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to access and navigate Outlook, MS Office, Trend, Internet, Sharepoint.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED, AAS in Business or Marketing preferred
- 1 year Lagasse experience; 2 years inside sales experience preferred
United Stationers - 9 months ago
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...