Major Donor Field Representative
Operation Blessing – Virginia Beach, VA
Operation Blessing International (OBI), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a highly-motivated and results-oriented professional to cultivate donor relationships and convey the impact of OBI’s hunger relief, medical and disaster response programs. Managing a portfolio of 100+ major donor prospects through cultivation and solicitation, events, giving campaigns, database and donor-centered communication, this individual will increase OBI giving and meet set goals.
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia, OBI not only offers you a competitive salary and full benefits, it offers you an opportunity to make a global impact ! This job will challenge you spiritually as well as professionally, rewarding your commitment to perform with integrity and excellence.
- Excellent fundraising/sales experience developing major donors/accounts and meeting/exceeding annual goals.
- Proven track record in business development/sales and ability to lead donor’s to action.
- High level of initiative, ownership, and accountability for results.
- Excellent oral, written and corporate-level presentation skills with ability to speak persuasively and articulate an organization’s mission and purpose.
- Computer skills including MS Office and database programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build effective, long-term donor relationships.
- Polished and sophisticated communicator with excellent ability to collaborate cross-functionally and cooperatively with various departments.
- Strategic thinker who is flexible and able to change direction quickly.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solid background of superior work ethic, integrity, and Christian commitment
- Ability to travel extensively and work flexible, irregular hours; possess valid driver’s license.
- Experience in non-profit sector helpful.